PROGRAM DEADLINE IS MAY 15!
– We will be accepting new enrollments for FREE solar assessments until Tuesday, May 15. Click on ENROLL or call 716-634-3780.
– May 15 is also the contracting deadline for those who have already had an appointment and are considering solar panels.
What is Solar Chautauqua?
Solar Chautauqua offers discounted solar installation prices to all Chautauqua County residents. We provide information on State and Federal solar tax credits, and guide you through financing and permitting for your system. Join us to learn how solar can save you money and how you can become a champion of sustainable energy.
How do I participate in the campaign?
- Attend an event, learn about the deal we’ve negotiated, and contact us to learn more about the campaign.
- Schedule a free solar evaluation by enrolling on this website.
- Meet with the installer to select a solar energy system that is right for you.
- Start saving money on your electric bill.
By switching to solar power you can reduce your utility bills and your carbon footprint, and you can be part of the green energy solution. Make 2018 the year you go solar!